June 22nd – June 29th, 2019
Immerse yourself in the beautiful mountains, countryside and culture of Peru. Join the adventure while experiencing downhill biking, hiking, Inca sites, stand up paddle boarding, riding ATV’s, local cuisines, and exploring one of the 7 wonders of the world, Machu Picchu! Relax you mind and connect to the Pachamama (Mother Earth) through yoga and meditation practices on sacred grounds while feeling the nature around you come to life. This is a 7 day adventure retreat, no yoga experience necessary.
Machu Picchu Retreat
- All transportation: train ticket to Aguas Calientes for Machu Picchu, bus ticket to Machu Picchu & entrance to Machu Picchu with guide, entrance to Huayna Picchu with guide, transfer from airport in Cusco to Ollantaytambo, transfer from Ollantaytambo back to Cusco airport. **If you choose to fly at a different time, private pick up can be arranged for an extra fee.
- 7 night accommodations in Ollantaytambo — a village within the sacred valley of southern Peru
- 7 morning breakfasts prepared with delectable fresh local ingredients
- 1 day on the lake with Stand Up Paddle Boarding, SUP Yoga, Yoga and lunch
- Yoga classes sprinkled throughout trip (optional)
- ATV excursion through the countryside with spectacular views of the snowcapped Andes
- 2 days of guided biking with bike rentals and equipment—downhill starts at 11,000 ft in elevation (can take bus ride instead of biking)
- International Flight
- Some lunches and all dinners are on your own. There are many cafes and restaurants in our village.
- Any add on’s that you’d like to do such as massages, walking tours, zip-lining, etc.
- Tips for any tour guides, etc