September 30th – October 5th, 2018
Remove yourself from the stresses of real life and take time to deepen your connection with your mind, body and spirit all while overlooking the gorgeous mountains, valleys and hanging white villages of Andalucía, Spain. Join me for 6 days of rest, relaxation, yoga, culture, delicious eats, optional hiking and space to just breathe. See below for the details of this all-inclusive retreat and reserve your space now.
Andalucía Nature Retreat
- Transportation to and from Malaga airport with group. (If you choose to fly at a different time, private pick up can be arranged for an extra fee)
- 6 days/5 nights accommodations in a gorgeous retreat center with an Andalucían style Farmhouse as well as Paradiso’s (little paradises). The retreat center boasts 5 pools, tennis courts, gardens and a goat path for taking walks. Each room is en-suite with bathroom.
- 3 Chef’s made Mediterranean meals per day
- 2 yoga classes per day (10 total)
- Flamenco show and traditional Spanish Paella in the village of Ronda (transportation included)
- Guided hiking tour leaving on foot directly from the retreat center*
- International Flight
- Any add on’s that you’d like to do such as horseback riding, massages, walking tours, etc.
Price: $2,000 per person.
Contact me below to reserve your spot!
* endless add on’s available while on retreat for additional fees. Including biking, traditional Hammam, tours of White Village, etc.
** Price includes taxes and VAT.